The right way to grow your business using this powerful brand, audience and content-marketing tool We’ve been talking lately concerning how to improve your business marketing with Instagram. As opposed to what lots of people still believe, Instagram isn’t just a fun app where you can post food, holiday and family pics. Instagram has developed into a powerful brand-building, audience-building and content-advertising tool for businesses. It has over 200 million active monthly members sharing 60 million images and 1.6 billion likes per day.
A note of caution: there are many individuals who promise to cultivate your Instagram followers by the thousands, but beware. Most of them use fake accounts produced by bots to inflate your numbers. These sorts of followers have zero value. In fact, they can even be dangerous, seeking to steal your password or photos or infect you with a virus.
In accordance with the data security company Imperva, these bad bots account for 28.9 % of bots on Instagram. The best way to develop your Instagram followers is simply by being authentic to your brand name and your audience.
Here are 3 ideas to help you get real Instagram followers:
1. Tell a tale with Hashtags – It’s great to use your company name as being a hashtag, but you have to think beyond that.
If you wish to make use of Instagram posts to get followers, use other hashtags that tell the history from the image you’re sharing. You need to begin a conversation when you’re sharing posts for things like:
• Product launches
An excellent illustration of a brandname who does this well is @Tostitos. They normally use the hashtag #GetTogetherAlready to persuade folks to obtain together and share their chips, and to utilize the hashtag when they share photos of their meetups.
By making use of engaging, relevant hashtags, you can be discovered in Instagram searches and hopefully build up followers on Instagram.
2. Get Creative – Instagram is about photos, so many people consider the caption as an afterthought. Don’t ignore the image caption! You can generate engagement and promote sharing by making use of descriptive words that can engage, inspire and entertain your followers.
Below are a few ideas that will help you develop followers on Instagram together with your posts:
• Use questions within your caption. Write your question at the beginning of the post to ensure that people see it first.
• Get personal along with your post. Tell a story about you, or how your product helped or inspired another person.
• Ask individuals to tag others. Asking individuals to tag three of their best friends or tagging someone these are grateful for brings other potential followers into the equation.
A fantastic example of a brand that does personal posts well will be the @NatGeo Instagram account. They generate breathtaking Instagram Stories with informative captions to coach the user on the plight of animals around the globe. Remember in terms of using Instagram posts to obtain followers, it’s information on being authentic. Don’t use questions in just about every post or tell an individual story that isn’t genuine.
3. Go Local – One of the better ways to construct your Instagram followers is to get to know your neighbours! Whether you’re creating Instagram ads or wish to advertise your event in a specific area, you can see what’s happening in your area by using the search page and clicking on the Places tab.
Enter in the spot to view the geotagged posts for your area. Then visit relevant and recent tagged posts – not those of competing businesses, obviously – and then leave a comment or even an emoji and adhere to the person if you like everything you see. Hopefully, this is the start of an organic interaction.
As an example, in the event you offer life coaching services, you can key in your local area followed by “entrepreneurs.” Local entrepreneurs may look for more work and life balance or help with life goals or career challenges. Similarly, if you have an actual location that folks have checked into on Instagram, discuss those posters’ pictures to ensure they’re hmcirt of your Instagram presence, and then follow them.
These are some of the guidelines on how to build Instagram followers the right way: no bots, no shortcuts, just tried and tested approaches to engage with your audience and turn them into followers!