‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores components of fall line-up, currently available for a short time
Fazoli’s – the brand known for serving up premium Italian recipes at a great value – is proving its dedication to menu innovation with an all new line-up of craveable dishes for the fall.
Starting now, guests who visit Fazolis can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – together with Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped with a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, packed with chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped with a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Fazolis Holiday Hours signature garlic breadsticks unite to create this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread created using Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served having a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – The ideal shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with the menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites having a Fazoli’s twist is one way we can ensure our guests have the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the best in indulgence.” These delectable menu merchandise is now available at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of any Gold Stevie® Award for Company of the season within the food & beverage category for the 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, can also be being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to get two such prestigious accolades from your American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, Fazolis Menu With Prices Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is enthusiastic about our brand name and we work tirelessly to supply best-in-class products and experiences for your loyal guests. It’s exciting to possess our commitment to excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely proud of these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards would be the world’s premier business awards. These were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition in the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie is becoming oovydz in the world’s most coveted prizes.